Thursday, October 15, 2009

Focus focus focus!!

I've always wondered how do people end up getting the "no seatbelt ticket!" Isn't that the second thing we do when we get into the car - right after sliding in the key (unless you are part of the elite few who can just have the key in the purse;)). One of my friends recently got that ticket and apparently it's a pretty expensive one. So I guess I saved myself $155 today!

Forgot my bluetooth headset on my way out and rushed back - It's new and I was so happy to finally be able to talk while driving that before I knew it I had reached the first stop sign. Meanwhile my car was beaping madly - seat belt sign on! Whoa! Thank God for small mercies!

It's been a long day - so I'll stop multitasking now and just focus on the movie that's on ... of what little I'm following it seems to be rather interesting - Woody Allen and Diane Keaton's Manhattan Murder Mystery!

Is it just me or does all these multiple levels /tools of communication throw you in disarray too?

2 comments:

  1. Dear Rini,
    Excellent, that you have started your blog. I still remember my friend in canada who forgot the seat belt, overspeeding and entered "one way lane" from the wrong end. Canadian cop let him go with a worning since that day it was his birth day (he,however, did not know). Baba

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the different modes of communication that connect us, do have their vices! It takes immense self control to not peek at my iPhone when a new email msg/text/ping/phone call arrives :))

    ReplyDelete